Total Pageviews

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sikit comments~

I feel so good today because God answered my prayer. I think I will have my smiling face day and night for the whole week. What I prayed for?? hehe...I want to keep it for myself. But there is a point here, God does answer prayers. ^^
Last week, my friends have some arguments and the situation is getting worse. Erm...what to say. Actually I have no rights to give any comments to their arguments because both of them have their reasonable reasons. Well, this is our growing proccess, I hope they do learn something from this. This happening keeps remind me the idiom--"Never judge a book by its cover". I learned this long long ago, I always keep this in mind. However, many people seem like never learn any lesson from this idiom because the 'covers' are well printed.
Yea. Talking about reflection, when you come out with many many excuses and reasons to defend yourself, have you ever thought of your misdeeds?? Maybe you need to take some responsiblity in this arguments. Or you actually knew everything but you refuse to admit it?? I don't know, only you know it. Maybe you are too busy to protect your perfect image in front of people, therefore you have no time for REFLECTION.

aiya....I should not be busy body and gave so many comments here....haha
But, you know..they are my friends, I did this for love.

P/S: God, I know the answer now but the answer gave me brokeness. Please mend my heart as soon as possible. Sometimes, Your answers give me tears and happiness together, so fan nao~