Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wish you happy always~

One of my friends walked into marriage last two months. I called to say congratulations.

She told me she was a bit nervous because she did not want to end her single life like this. 

She afraid her boyfriend is not her ultimate Mr. Right. 

However, her boyfriend's parents would like them to marry as quickly as possible.

His parents want to see their grandchildren before they are dead. 

It is kind of weird to hear this. Hello, now is 21st century already, why these old people never give up to force their children producing babies.

Her husband did not know that she had been avoiding conception.

After she married, her husband was so keen to populate the planet as soon as possible. I laughed when I heard this, sorry^^

I did not know how to give comments on this issue, so I tried my best to let her feel that she was exactly at the right position now.


Yesterday, I received a call from her again. She said she is so happy since she married to XX.

I truly can feel her excitement and happiness through her voice. 

I am so glad that she finally got what she wants.

This shows that marriage is not necessary a grave to everyone.
Hahaha, I know somebody is broody now.
Wish you happy happy always.

He is a good guy, don't miss it.~