Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guests in my life

After my graduation, I headed to Seremban to find my cousins. Along the journey, many things flashed over my mind. Mr.Paul lectures, critical thinking classes, Ms. Yoges, assignments, course mates, PC foods, before Jaya One was built, church mates, Jesus Christ, roommates and etc. I was so quiet and sitting there seeing the view outside the train, just like my memory, moving very fast and unreachable.



I hate to say goodbye. Although the relationships among our course mates are not very close but having them in my life just like breathing, you don’t feel it but it is very important.


I know definitely I will keep in touch with some of them like Jane, Ceek Chean, Enyi, Vinu, Kung, Darren and King. But the others….unlikely. When I looked into YZ’s eyes and said ‘Keep In Touch’, I know that would be the last word that I ever said to her. Pity human, pity friendship and pity me. I am trying so hard to catch the bond that holding us together but finally it was broken. Maybe we just need to let some of our ‘guests’ to move on in our life.


Maybe we are not going to meet in the future but anyway I want to say thank you for leaving your footsteps in my heart. Much appreciated.