Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One afternoon

I had donated some of my clothes to an organization this afternoon. Like my grandmother said, we never offer anything to anybody in the world but we took an awful lot. So, it is about time to give back some. 
After work, I have ample time to sort out all my old clothes and I found something interesting in my closet. My mum said, I should give out some nice and decent clothes to those children but not those frumpy clothes, so, I was having a tough time to decide which one is decent and which one is 'frumpy' .
Hahaha....talking about the interesting stuff in my closet....I found some clothes that I used to wear when I was in Form 5. Those are really ugly, old fashioned and frayed jeans.....and also some T-shirts which have already gone out of style....urggghhhh......why I didn't take care of my appearance in those golden age, no wonder nobody courted me that time....haiz
Moving on, if you still remember, Yik Hong designed a T-shirt for English Math Science society.....it is my favourite all the time. But it has become yellowish and unwearable now. Anyone is still keeping that shirt?? We have a lot of good memories there.
Besides that, my Temenggung and Jaguar T-shirts....it reminded me that we were always the loser in the sport days. Aisskkk....How much I wish we could get the champion for just one year. We lost the championship for 4 years continuously. Sad. Better delete this awful memory by throwing the T-shirts. 
 And you know, I have many jackets and sweaters. I donated half of them so I can get some new one....Hehe...still have evil intention in my good deed. I also helped my sister to give out some T-shirts, everybody knows she is a shopaholic. >.<
Good news......I also can get some news jeans now because I lost weight, I think 3kg. I have been jogging for some time, it is time to see the result of my effort. Bulge, please go away, I don't need you in my life...haha
With the sun streaming into my room, I was having a good time with all my clothes.

P/S: My mood is green colour today.