Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finished an interview

Phew....just finished the most important interview KPLI but the results will be released after a month. 
Basically, I think I was doing good. When they asked me questions, I answered them calmly. When they wanted me to write an article, I crapped reasonably. When we were having group discussion, I gave educated point of views.

If I got this, I am going to pursue my Master before my brain is dead. Actually, I don't need to trouble myself by studying that much but it is necessary to get this Master cert to build my self-esteem wall. You say I am silly...yes, you are right.....I am the dumbest person on earth who is going to get the Master toilet paper and stuck it into those  mouths who are looking down on me.



 Ok, I am done here. I will keep other negative stuff to myself.

P/S: Wow, now u can leave me a comment here, excited huh~

2 comments:

king said...

Finally can comment already -.-"

You manage the feature yourself?

elyse boo said...

i just simply click, dunno how i fixed it >.<