Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Selfish

Selfish. This is the word that I encountered so much in this month.
A friend was bitching about me and said I'm a selfish person because I didn't take good care of my another friend.
I wasn't angry, seriously.
I personally think that all my friends are able to take good care of themselves. They don't need me all the time.
But I'm just curious, why there are people like to attack me and give 'names' or 'adjectives' on me.
I'm a good person, do you agree? ^^

Words were like poison and I started to doubt myself and reflect on my behaviours. Maybe I was wrong....maybe I'm a selfish evil person. 

Until I talked to my sister, she said "Do you know the definition of selfish?"
"You'd been called selfish because you couldn't fulfill their needs."
"If I wanted to borrow your book and you rejected me, then I said you are selfish. Why?? Because you couldn't fulfill what I want."

Haha, my sister is just 20 years old.
I should listen to her and stop judging myself.


No comments: