Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2009

22th August 2009

Today is 22th August, is my friend yee hui's birthday. Here, I would like to wish her happy birthday. We have been close friend for so many years and she is one of the important persons in my life.
Before she left to KL this afternoon, we gave each other a big hug ans she said she was waiting to see me weeping for her leaving. Of course, I did not do that. I am strong enough to accept any sad things that happen in my life now.
When I looked at her face and wondering that we will probably meet after 3 years. 3 years...what a number..what are we when we are 25 years old. And this VIP is going to miss all my happiness and joy for 3 years again. Luckily we are not couple or else nasty broke up is going to happen between us.
Today, I met up with some of my friends. I will always miss them although they are sitting beside me. I don't know why I become so old like my friends are going to leave me....come on...I am just 22 years old...I am not suppose to worry about this. But time flies away really fast, I am still standing there and refuse to move.
New Elyse said: move on and get to know more people...life would be different when you meet up with people.
Old Boo said: I really miss those good old days...we were all innocent and happy back then...we have many things to talk about, many gimmicks to do and many jokes to make....can you find this in new people.
Who knows??

No comments: