Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2009

new roomate~new life

When I lost a friend, God will give me another. I don't feel any sadness by lossing a friend when that person is not deserved my concern.
My new roomate just moved in. Initially, I thought I would have problem with this little girl who is just 20 years old. But, surprisingly she is 90% similar to me.
She likes oldies songs. She knows what is blue jazz and bossa nova. She likes self-talk. She likes to share. I think people who likes to share normally don't have much secret within them and I don't need to guess what she is thinking.
Although she is not quite compatible in her study but she is very hardworking in the sense that she always retell what she has studied in her lesson to keep the knowledge fresh in her mind.
Now, we are listening to 'smoke gets in your eyes'. Next time we would have a small party, the theme of the night would be 'ancient melody in 21 century'. Haahahaha....a bit wine and 60's songs.
Thanks God, send me an angel again.~

No comments: