Total Pageviews

Friday, March 19, 2010

Alice or Elyse???




If you know me, if you are my old old friend, maybe you would know my first English name.
Yup....bingo.....my name was Alice.
This name was suggested by my friend because she saw me always ran and ran around in school helping teachers to do a lot stuff. So, I was named Alice, just like the Alice in the wonderland.
I like this name though because I like the story and musics in 'Alice in the wonderland'(Disney version)
Recently, this movie was out in the cinema, I went to watch it.
The movie was good but I think it can still be improved.
Anyway.....
It reminded me a lot of things back to my primary school.


In the old days.....
We were naive, silly....sometimes we were very brave, smart and tough.
I miss my old schoolmates.....
At that time, I was too young, I forgot to say something that I would like you all to know for a long time
Thank you for loving me all these time
Without you guys, basically I am nothing
I still remember who is White Rabbit, Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat, Jabberwock, Mad Hatter and lastly The Queen of Heart.....haha

miss u guys

And I think it was my pleaasure for being your Alice in your wonderland before.
Now, my name is Elyse, I have left our 'wonderland'.....how about u??


No comments: