Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

I need something~

I need energy, positive one. I find myself surrounded by negative aura.....I want to die ald, please leave me alone. If you guys have problems, please settle it yourself, don't throw it to me. My brain only has limited space for negative items, now it is overloaded ald.


I need water, clean one. In PJ, for God sake, the water is brown in colour. What happened to this country? No clean water at all. Do I really need to immigrant to Paris in order to get clean water??


I need movies, meaningful one. All my friends know I am a movie geek, movies is 90% of my life, I can't live without it. But....directors...please don't produce junk movies, what I want is just 'sincerity'. I can't feel your effort from your movies....hey people, stop cheating consumers!!! Cinema is a dream factory, it is not a recycle factory!!!

No comments: