Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Teacher's life


Had been cooped up in the room for all day, searching for some useful information for my students. Huh! I really sacrificed a lot for my lovely students. Just rustle up some lunch then face the computer for more than 4 hours.

 After printed out all the exercises, felt a sense of accomplishment.But think ahead, that was the only thing that I can do for them. They are rather poor and living in a bad condition, at least for me, it is really bad. However, when you see the smile on their face, you would never think that actually they are poor people but wealthy people with overloaded love in their heart.

I think this will be the most memorable two months in my life, I will treasure it for sure. Working in the jungle is not a joke, some more with low pay at the begining. Maybe my Lord wants me to experience something very special with these angels. Experience with frogs, insects and unexpectable creatures.

A good news for myself is I don't need to spent the entire day just futzing around in my house but go out and have some contributions to some people.