Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

another day in campus~

I seldom write my blog like this three times in a week. Probably I am bored.......and want to talk to myself more.
For those people who always visit my blog, sorry ya....keep babbling in these few days.


Today, I had my class from 7.45am until 5.30pm, it was damn tiring. 
The lecturers' accent was terrible, very few info got into my brain.
But I still pretended that I understood all, and keep nodding my head.
and after that.....memancing~


Luckily, the coffee is great, the food is also not bad at the cafe.
I had a little chat with the students who are studying music, and they are willing to teach me piano, how excited is it.
God, are they the angels You send to me?? :)


After 5.30pm, I had to go to the field to attend my curriculum --- tennis and baseball 
It was quite fun and it spent all my energy in just two hours.


I have left my comfort zone, I feel very very UNCOMFORTABLE and UNEASY now, however, I am very excited and grateful.....because these are the thing that I prayed to get in this year, and now I got it. What I had uttered to God has become true...what I can say....WOW~

No comments: