Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Questions~

Muslims are not allowed to celebrate Valentine's Day. I just knew it this morning. I had a small discussion with my Malay friends after class. They said Valentine's Day has some relations with Christianity, therefore, they are not allowed to celebrate it.
Moving on, we once again touched the topic about Jesus. I heard it before but they stressed it once again to me....If I believe that Jesus is my Savior, I will go to hell. Her face expression just so sure and looked as same as when I met Pastor Chin for the first time. He said he is so sorry to tell me that whoever does not believe in Jesus will go to hell.
Before I became a Christian, I didn't care if I were to go to hell because who can guarantee that we will get peace in heaven. Hell or heaven are the same for me.
After three years of learning about Jesus from my friends, I desire more to know about God and would like to meet Him if He allows.
Actually, I feel like I can't do anything to change the situation but only pray. Why they don't believe that He did sacrifice himself for us?? Does hell have bigger space than heaven?? Why we human have problems in explaining what is right or wrong to the others??
Why?
Why?
Why?
I don't wanna answer these questions, this is way too far beyond my intelligence to answer it.
En Yi told me to have faith and actually I have nothing but only simple faith towards God.


Is this too sensitive to be discussed?? Sorry if you think this is sensitive~

Happy Valentine to all~


No comments: