Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My plan and some wishes

My KU just sent me the timetable and I am so shocked to see the arrangement. The study time is so packed and we also need to go to the tennis court right after the classes....EVERYDAY!!!!!
This is still ok la, still under my expectation. But the sad thing is they will not allow us to leave Malaysia until we finish the course. Mamamia.......I plan to go to Hong Kong or Taiwan with my sister this Jun leh.....I think this time I have no choice loo.....I have to give up my trips...
And my seniors also gave us some PREVIEWS before the school starts. They said we are not going to have extra time for entertainments and need to spend most of the time finishing our assignments. Oh God, this spoils my another plan....I plan to read 25 English books and 25 Chinese books this year. Ok loo....my 2011 will be a NO BOOKS year. NO TRIPS year. NO FUN year.

PARISSSSSS.....wait for me....I will go visit you right after I earn my own money...
I want to visit so many places but my life is so much affected by MONEY....
Takkan I still ask my parents for money at my age...
Be strong, Elyse....you'll be there..

Chinese New Year is coming SOON, there are some  people that I will miss in this red season. Jane, Enyi and Ceek Chean..I miss you guys always as usual. I hope the coming year you all will be in a good condition and get the jobs that you all like. Not forget to mention this, hope you all will find your soul mates in this year :) I always believe that good people come with good fortunes.
Miss Esther Chin, welcome back to the blog world, miss you once in while *serious* Although I am not one of the members in the 'corner lot', I miss the laughs and the fun created by you guys. I know your life in the new environment must be very miserable and need guidance sometimes. Maybe we are not besides you but God always do. Believe in Him and yourself, I think you'll not feel lonely along the path.
Adeline, we seldom talked but I know so many things about you through your blog. So, I consider myself as your close friend in the blog world. Quite worry about you after I read your recent posts. I have never experienced that before but the feeling of almost losing of our live must be very painful and frightening. I can't do anything but can only give you supports here and pray for you. Hope you can also celebrate Chinese New Year during your hard time. 

P/S: The raining days make me sick :(

3 comments:

Mut Cui@Kayee said...

Neh, Miss Elyse Boo.. Seeing you typing my name shocked me, but touched xD

Wah, once in a while only? I miss you quite often eh! especially after i got transferred to kampar =( you know la, chinese speaking student in EL is very very very rare de lor~ hahaha

elyse boo said...

hahahaha....miss me meh~ I miss u too~I always talk to ceek chean and hope we have time to visit u and yuko~ we must come out at least once this year eh~but i am afraid i don't have time...life here has made me so tired~

Mut Cui@Kayee said...

*nod nod* yea I know how's life in kpli. many of my frens were chosen too. Be tough ya *hug* 9 months only right? to suffer? XP

sure we can meet one day, as long as we're all alive! yay ^^b